As a professional Alcohol Yeast supplier and manufacturer, Bailin Group Co. has been supplying and exporting Alcohol Yeast from China for almost 10 years, please be assured to buy Alcohol Yeast at Bailin.
This product is highly concentrated; less amount of use allows cost savings for our customers; it is resistible to high temperature, acid, ethanol, concentrated sugar and features high yield rate of alcohol, low residual sugar and no acid generated.
It is suitable for the fermentation of alcohol, liquor, and fuel ethanol which are made of sweet mash like maize, rice, tapioca, sorghum and molasses. It can be applied to the production of alcohol, liquor, millet wine, fruit wine, Daqu spirit, and bran liquor. Featuring simplified process, less investment, reduced cost and improved benefit, it is favored by many domestic and foreign customers.
-Name: Distiller's Yeast/Alcohol Yeast Wholesale
-Packing Capacity: From10g to 25kg(OEM Order Accepted)
-MOQ: 500 cartons
-Application: It is designed for the wine-making
-Wine-making yeast features heat resistance, acid resistance, and high decomposition
-Vacuum packaging improves the stability of fermentation and eliminates the risk of external contamination
-Free samples can be offered
Brewer Yeast/Alcohol Yeast for Wine/Beer making
A kind of bio-product, it is popular for its high thermal tolerance (the main fermentation temperature ranges from 32 to 42°C),acid tolerance (PH2.5) ,alcohol tolerance (13%),sugar tolerance (60% glucose),high alcohol yielding rate,low residual sugar and non-acid yielding.
It is designed for the fermentation of corn,rice,cassava and other starch or molasses to produce alcohol or liquor.It helps to simlify the formula,decrease the investment,control the cost and to improve the performance.
This series is divided into Normal-Thermal(the best temperature to be 32-35°C)and Thermal-Tolerant(the best termperature to be 38-40°C) Brewing and Alcohol Yeast according to its thermal tolerance.
Brewing Characteristics of Alcohol Yeast (Brewer yeast):
1. Yeast fermentation temperature: 8-20°C;
2. Fermentation degree: 60-66%;
3. Speed of lowering the sugar degree:
(1) 12°C, 7 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx;
(2) 15°C, 4 days, 9.8Bx-4.0Bx;
(3) 20°C, 1 day, 9.8Bx-4.5Bx;
4. Strong diacetyl reduction capability, so resulting beers are tastier.
Usage of Alcohol Yeast (Brewer yeast):
1. Rehydration activation:
(1) Dissolve our yeast in beer wort (the wort should satisfy the following conditions: sugar degree: 5-6Bx; temperature: 30-32°C; volume: 5-10 times of the volume of dry yeast;);
(2) 1.5-2 hours later, put the wort mixture into fermentation vessel.
2. Used in beer houses:
(1) When the fermentation starting temperature is above 15°C, the recommended dosage of dry yeast is 0.03%;generally in 36-48 hours, when the sugar degree reduced to 4.5Bx, pressure keeping should begin.
Note: When the temperature is 15°C, brewer yeast can directly used for beer fermentation without rehydration activation.
(2) When the fermentation starting temperature is 11°C, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.04%; and pressure keeping usually start in 48-72 hours.
(3) When the fermentation starting temperature is 8-9°C, the dosage of dry yeast is 0.05%; and the sugar degree can be reduced to 4.5Bx in 5-7 days.
3. Used in brewery: beer yeast spread cultivation is adopted
(1) The beer yeast spread cultivation should begin from 25°C; and then the temperature should be lowered gradually (generation by generation) to maintain beer yeasts' productive trait.
(2) The ideal spread cultivation rate is 1: 5 with an inoculation concentration of 1.0×107--1.5×107 cells/ml.
(3) During production period, the ideal inoculation concentration of canful yeast is 1.0×107-1.2×107 cells/ml; and the second to the fourth generation beer yeast is the beat choice for beer fermentation.
(4) Yeast recovery:
Low temperature (about 0°C) recovery of medium layer beer yeast is the best. These yeasts have lower mortality and stronger vitality. (Note that the storage time should be no more than 3 days.)
(1) Packing: 500g/5kg/Vacuum foil wrapping;
(2).Shelf life: 18 months in dry and cool places;
Hot Tags :Distiller's Active Dry Yeast,China,suppliers,manufacturers,factory,producer,wholesale,
customized,discount,bulk,low price,free sample,fast delivery,made in China