Background and overview
Polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate sodium salt (SNF-A/SNF-C) is a brown or dark brown powder. It is commonly used as dispersant and filler for disperse dyes, reactive dyes, pesticides, leather tanning agent, cement concrete water reducing agent for construction, and oil well cement water reducing agent. If inhaled sodium polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate, move the patient to fresh air; in case of skin contact, remove contaminated clothing, rinse skin thoroughly with soap and water, seek medical attention if discomfort occurs; if contact with eyes , should separate the eyelids, rinse with running water or normal saline, and seek medical attention immediately; if ingested, rinse mouth immediately, do not induce vomiting, seek medical attention immediately.
Polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate sodium salt is often used in dispersive dyes, reactive dyes, pesticide diffusing agent, filler, leather tanning agent, building cement concrete water reducing agent, as oil well cement water reducing agent, etc. Examples of its application are as follows:
1) Preparation of a disperse red dye, comprising the following steps: S1, fully mixing C.I. disperse red 74 dye and sodium polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate; S2, adding sodium lignosulfonate to the mixture in step S1 and fully Mixing; S3, adding sodium carboxymethyl cellulose and polysorbate 80 to the mixture in step S2 and mixing thoroughly; S4, adding a cationic surfactant to the mixture in step S3 and mixing thoroughly; S5, adding cationic surfactant to the mixture in step S4 Water is slowly added to the mixture after being fully mixed in the middle, and the mixture is sanded and mixed to obtain; The weight ratio of the sodium salt is 1:0.4-0.6; the molecular structural formula of the C.I. disperse red 74 dye is shown in (I): the mixed network structure formed by each active ingredient is combined with the C.I. disperse red 74 dye, And it has a strong connection with the fabric fibers to improve its color fastness.
2) Prepare a suspending agent for seed coating, which is composed of the following components in mass percentage: respectively weigh the following components according to parts by weight: alkyl glycosides 1%-60%, sodium polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate 1 %-60%, sulfo fatty acid polyethylene glycol ester sodium salt 1%-10%, the balance is deionized water, and the total amount of the above components is 100%. The added amount of the suspending agent in the seed coating formulation is 5%-20%. The preparation and formulation method of the suspending agent is as follows: firstly dissolving the alkyl glycoside in the aqueous solution, then adding polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate sodium salt and sulfofatty acid polyethylene glycol ester sodium salt respectively in proportion, stirring evenly, and then adding them In the seed coating formulation, it can be mixed evenly with the original drug and adjuvant. The invention effectively improves the suspension rate of the seed coating agent, the suspension property and the fluidity are relatively balanced, and the long-term storage remains stable; the components of the suspending agent are safe, low in toxicity, and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
3) Preparation of a fungicide for preventing and treating watermelon fusarium wilt. Made with Ethylene Glycol, Kaolin, Copper Sulfate, Barium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. The invention combines a variety of medicaments with bactericidal activity, so that the obtained bactericide has a remarkable bactericidal effect, takes effect quickly, and can produce a significant effect in 1-2 days, and adds copper sulfate, barium chloride, Zinc sulfate and choline chloride, on the one hand, enhance the efficacy of the present invention, and on the other hand, can regulate plant growth performance while sterilizing, thereby promoting the growth and reproduction of watermelon, and effectively improving the yield of watermelon.
4) Prepare an anti-cracking concrete water reducing agent, which is composed of the following raw materials by weight: p-toluenesulfonic acid formaldehyde polycondensate 5-10, polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate sodium salt 8-14, sodium thiosulfate 3 -5, rhodochrosite 4-8, sulfonated acetone-formaldehyde polycondensate 9-17, sodium diisobutylnaphthalene sulfonate 5-10, acrylic ribose 6-9, hemp ash 7-11, hemihydrate Fiber gypsum powder 5-8, alum stone powder 8-12, hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate 4-7. The invention adopts the auxiliary agents such as p-toluenesulfonic acid formaldehyde polycondensate, polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonic acid sodium salt, hemp ash, hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate and other auxiliary agents, which can effectively reduce the condensation, early shrinkage and drying of concrete. Shrinkage and self-shrinkage change, improve the crack resistance of concrete. The water-reducing agent of the invention has high water-reducing rate, strong anti-seepage, good anti-cracking effect and wide application range, and is especially suitable for major projects and emergency rescue projects.
5) Preparation of a modified calcium carbonate for coating. Calcium carbonate for coating includes the following raw materials: calcium carbonate stone, higher aliphatic alcohol, triisopropylamine, muscovite, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, sodium methacrylate sulfonate, N-aminoethyl-3-aminopropyl Methyldimethoxysilane, trimethylbutylperoxysilane, sodium polynaphthalene formaldehyde sulfonate, allyl methacrylate, sodium lignosulfonate, 2-(4,6-bis(2, 4-dimethylphenyl)-1,3,5-triazine-2-yl)-5-methoxyphenol, magnesium oxide, polyisocyanate, nano-titanium dioxide, epoxy soybean oil; calcium carbonate for the coating It is prepared by calcium carbonate powder, mixed with other raw materials, dried and pulverized. The calcium carbonate prepared by the invention has the characteristics of good dispersibility, low oil absorption value, small sedimentation volume and high activation rate.
6) Preparation of a green and environmentally friendly foamed concrete insulation board for roofing, characterized in that it is prepared from the following raw materials in parts by weight: 500 parts of electric furnace phosphorus slag, 80-100 parts of fly ash, and 50-100 parts of activated clay waste slag. 60 parts, 30-40 parts of calcium carbonate, 30-40 parts of glass beads, 15-20 parts of dodecyl hydroxyethyl dimethyl ammonium bromide, γ-(2,3-glycidoxy)propyl 12-15 parts of trimethoxysilane, 120-150 parts of ethanol, 20-30 parts of cement, 6-8 parts of sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate, 6-8 parts of sulfamic acid, 20-30 parts of trisilane, hydrogen carbonate 30-40 parts of ammonium, an appropriate amount of glacial acetic acid, and an appropriate amount of water. The green and environment-friendly foam concrete thermal insulation board for roofing of the present invention has the characteristics of light weight, low cost, high strength, convenient construction and installation, and outstanding thermal insulation, heat insulation and sound insulation effects.