Active dry yeast production process
Strain preparation→fermentation→separation→filtering→drying→vacuum packaging→storage and fermentation The main raw material is molasses, which is a waste of sugar factories.
1. Market characteristics of active dry yeast
1. Consumers are becoming more and more mature. When buying Active Dry Yeast, they have shifted from choosing the quantity and price to paying more and more attention to brand, quality, after-sales service and technical guidance.
2. The sales channels and consumer groups of active dry yeast tend to be stable
3. The demand for active dry yeast tends to be diversified (1) People in the northern wheat-producing regions of China mainly rely on pasta. Some residents eat almost two steamed buns a day, and many northerners have the habit of steaming steamed buns in their own homes. According to statistics, about 70% of the wheat flour in the north is used to make steamed buns. At present, urban and rural residents in the north consume more than 8,000 tons of active dry yeast in small bags of family bread every year. (2) Steamed bun shops, restaurants, and hotels all over the country make steamed buns, buns, and hanju This kind of food consumes more than 20,000 tons of active dry yeast for bread, among which 2000 tons of active dry yeast for high-sugar bread (some cities in the south are used to use active dry yeast for high-sugar bread for steamed buns and steamed buns).
4. Bakery houses, bakeries, and food factories of various sizes across the country require more than 4,000 tons of active dry yeast for bread making each year, of which about 1500 tons of active dry yeast for high-sugar bread.
5. The national annual output of liquor is about 5 million tons. According to the added amount of five ten thousandths, 2500t of active dry yeast for brewing is theoretically needed; the annual output of alcohol is 3 million tons, and the added amount of two ten thousandths requires 600t of active dry yeast. ⑸ Yeast extract, medicinal yeast, and feed culture yeast require a total of more than 8,000 tons of active dry yeast per year.
2. The market is highly competitive but not cruel
The production of "active dry yeast consumes 5-7t of molasses (the market price of molasses is 550-700 yuan/t, and the average market price of active dry yeast is 20,000 yuan/(above)). The gross profit rate and added value of the active dry yeast industry is higher than that of the ordinary food industry. Is much higher, with an average gross profit margin of more than 40%.
China’s active dry yeast market is a market that has yet to be further developed. The future market potential is huge enough to make domestic and foreign companies look forward to it. In fact, many companies have entered and participated in the active dry yeast industry with different attitudes. competition. Some powerful yeast production companies have also expanded their production by a large margin, which determines the fierce and frequent competition in the domestic yeast market. Because most of the domestic active dry yeast enterprises are small in scale, low in production technology, and the homogeneity of active yeast products is relatively serious. In order to compete for the largest market share in a limited market, the competition among yeast manufacturers in the market is often manifested as a kind of competition. The low-level competition is the price competition.
It should be said that the entry barrier of the active dry yeast industry should be relatively high. It not only requires a large capital investment, but at the same time it is a technology-intensive industry, and it also has certain exit barriers. The active dry yeast production line is not suitable for fermentation and production. product. Therefore, compared with other food industries, formal manufacturers are limited (14), and the current market capacity is not very large (less than 50,000 tons). Therefore, the competition in the active dry yeast industry is still much weaker than other industrial industries.
In China's yeast industry, some well-known yeast brands and yeast production companies have emerged as the times require, and they have made great contributions to promoting the development of China's national yeast industry and improving the quality of life of the people.
Bailin Group Company has achieved leapfrog development through reform, restructuring, market innovation and product innovation, and has strong market competitiveness.
Bailin Group Company has basically occupied the domestic mid-to-high-end market with strong capital, brand advantage, advanced management and mature marketing methods. In terms of enterprise scale, production capacity, and brand establishment, it has been able to compete with international yeast production in a certain sense. Companies are competing, and the scope of sales of products in the international market is also increasing.
3. Optimistic about the export situation
In recent years, the overall sales of domestic active dry yeast in the international market have been increasing year by year. In the early 1990s, the total export volume of active dry yeast was less than 1,000 tons; in 2001, China's total import volume of high-active dry yeast was 2500t, and the export volume was 7000t. In 2002, the import volume of active dry yeast was 2300t, and the total export volume has exceeded 8000t; it is expected in 2003 The export volume of domestic high-active dry yeast can exceed 10,000 tons. The export variety of domestic active dry yeast has developed from the original small family package to all kinds of active dry yeast products, and the export scope has also developed from the original Central Asia and a few countries in Eastern Europe. Distributed to more than 40 countries and regions around the world.
4. Prospects for the development of active dry yeast in China
The yeast industry is recognized as a sunrise industry with broad development prospects. Compared with the world average, China's yeast consumption still has a large gap, which hides huge business opportunities.
The consumption of active dry yeast in China is currently only 25g per person per year, while the consumption of active dry yeast per person in developed countries, especially in Europe and the United States where the yeast market is relatively mature, is about 1kg per person per year. The current domestic bread production is about 1.6 million tons and pastry is about 800,000 t. According to records, the average annual per capita consumption of bread in Germany is about 80 kg, which is the highest among European countries; the lowest is Italy, with an average annual per capita consumption of 50 kg; Japan’s 10 kg, Taiwan’s 9 kg, and the mainland’s estimate is the highest 1.2kg, if the bread output is calculated based on the consumption of 500 million urban population, it is only 3.2kg, which shows that China's bread consumption still belongs to developing countries. Judging from the development history of Japan and Taiwan, which have similar dietary habits, China’s bread production should at least double in the next 10 years, reaching 4.8 million households in 2010. This should be a good thing for the bread industry and the yeast industry. Prospects.
China has a population of 1.3 billion, and about half of the population is mainly pasta. The medium-term market potential of active dry yeast in China is about 160,000 t/year. In recent years, the market demand can reach 60,000 t/year. In short, China will be the world's future One of the largest and most potential active dry yeast consumer markets.
As China’s urban and rural residents move towards a more prosperous life, as the pace of life accelerates, people’s demand for food has shifted from quantity assurance to quality improvement. Food nutrition, speed, and safety have become a development trend. Both the development and the prosperity of the catering industry will provide a broader space for the active dry yeast industry.
About Bailin Group:
We're a professional Active Dry Yeast manufacturer in China. with steady quality and low price.contact us if you are looking for a reliable Yeast supplier in China.