As one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE) in China,Bailin Group Co.,Ltd. is your best partner for Construction chemicals industry.we produce and supply PCE Powder and Liquid.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE) is a kind of high-efficiency water reducer that appeared in the early 1980s. It is mainly used for concrete. PCE concrete admixture belongs to polymer surfactants. Therefore, it can also be used in other paste-like materials, such as gypsum and ceramics, to reduce water content. PCE based admixture generally has a water reduction of more than 25% in concrete and has good compatibility with the base material. Adding the amount of pce admixture into concrete, the slump and expansion loss of the concrete are small, the fluidity is large, and the water retention, cohesiveness, and climate adaptability all perform well.
PCE superplasticizer is an important component in high-performance concrete. In addition to having a high water reduction effect, it can also effectively control the slump loss of concrete, which can largely meet the requirements of concrete durability. At the same time, it also has many outstanding characteristics such as low dosage, good adaptability to admixtures, little impact on dry shrinkage of concrete, no formaldehyde, and environmental protection.
Benefits of PCE superplasticizer:
The use of PCE superplasticizer in the project has great economic and social benefits.
Economic benefits：Due to the use of PCE in concrete, the water-to-cement ratio of the concrete is greatly reduced, which provides good conditions for adding a large number of various mineral admixtures in the concrete. The use of a large number of mineral admixtures improves the durability of the concrete, reduces the heat of hydration of the concrete, and enables various performance indicators of the concrete to meet relevant technical requirements. At the same time, the dosage of cement has been greatly reduced, the cost of concrete production has been reduced, and considerable economic benefits have been achieved.
Social benefits：The production process of PCE concrete admixture for sale is environmentally friendly and does not produce any waste gas or waste. Through the use of pce admixture and mineral powder and fly ash, the consumption of non-renewable resources is reduced, and the carbon dioxide emissions are reduced. On the other hand, it consumes a large amount of industrial waste such as fly ash and slag powder, zeolite powder, steel slag powder, etc., which reduces environmental pollution, meets the national energy conservation, environmental protection, waste disposal requirements, and achieves significant social benefits.
Performance of PCE superplasticizer:
1. PCE water reducing agent has the characteristics of low dosing and high water reduction. The water-saving rate is 25% to 40%, which is suitable for the preparation of high-strength and high-performance concrete.
2. Adding polycarboxylate pce in concrete, the concrete slump loss over time is small. Conducive to long-distance transportation.
3. It has obvious hardening and reinforcing effects on concrete. 3d strength can be increased by 50 ~ 100%, 7d, 28d strength can be increased by 30-50%, and the strength in the later period has maintained a steady increase.
4. The fresh concrete has good processability, good pumpability, and no segregation.
5. No chlorine, low alkali, no corrosion to steel bars or aggregates.
6. The concrete air content can be adjusted according to the needs of the project.
7. Significantly improve the frost resistance, impermeability, low carbon capacity, and shrinkage resistance of concrete. It can significantly extend the life of the concrete.
8. PCE based admixture has good adaptability and can meet a variety of cement varieties. It is especially suitable for high-strength, high-flow, high-performance concrete formulated with active admixtures such as fly ash and slag.
9. PCE chemical is non-toxic, non-polluting during production, and safe to health and the environment. Meets current environmental standards for internal and external buildings.
The notes & usages info of PCE superplasticizer:
The dosage of polycarboxylate ether powder is 0.1%-1.5% of the total weight of the gelling material, and the usual dosage is 0.8%-2.5%. Before use, a trial mix test of concrete should be carried out to find the best dosage.
Polycarboxylate admixture cannot be mixed with naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde. The mixers and mixer trucks that had been used for poly naphthalene sulfonate must be cleaned before using pce chemical, otherwise, the water-reducing effect may be lost.
When the polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer is used, it can be directly used in pce liquid form, or it can be formulated into a solution with a certain concentration for use.
Because the water reduction rate of concrete mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer is relatively large, the slump is highly sensitive to water consumption, and the water consumption must be strictly controlled during use.
Polycarboxylic acid superplasticizers have good adaptability to most types of cement, but for individual types of cement, the water reduction rate may be low and the slump loss may be large. In addition, the fineness and storage time of the cement may affect the use effect of the polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer. At this time, it is recommended to increase the dosage or compound other retarding components to solve the problem.
After mixing with polycarboxylate ether, the air content of concrete increases (generally 2%-5%), which is beneficial to improve the workability and durability of concrete.
Bailin Group is a leading construction chemicals company integrating R & D, production and sales. Our company has passed ISO9001 quality management system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18000 occupational health and safety management system certification, etc. Anyone wants to import construction chemicals such as Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE),Sodium Gluconate for concrete admixture,Sodium lignosulfonate (SLS) ,Calcium lignosulfonate(CLS) then contact us freely .