Professional Calcium propionate preservative/Factory direct sales/China qualified supplier of Calcium propionate preservative for Food industry/Bread/Baking .
China ,Bailin Group manufacture and supply high quality Bread preservative-Calcium propionate since 2006 . We had shipped CP to many countries and areas with very good feedback .At the same time,many of them also purchase another baking ingredient Instant Dry Yeast from our company .both items are sold very well in local market .below is our warehouse for stocking Calcium propionate .
Food preservative Calcium propionate
Calcium propionate is a white powder or crystal, is odorless, or slightly smells propionic
acid, and stable to heat and light. It is highly hydroscopic, soluble inwater (50g/100ml) and insoluble in ethanol and ether. Under the acidic condition, it generates free propionic cid which has antibiotic effect.
Studies indicate that calcium propionate is one of the safest food additives used by the food industry.
Feed grade calcium propionate application
1. As a food additive, Calcium propionate food grade is used as a preservative,including bread, other baked goods, processed meat, whey, and other dairy products.
2. Calcium propionate is used In agriculture, to prevent milk fever in cows and as a feed supplement.
3. Calcium propionate prevent microbes from producing the energy they need, like benzoates do.
4. Calcium propionate food grade can be used as a pesticide.
5. Calcium propionate food grade is used as a food preservative of its ability to inhibit the growth of molds and other.
6. It is not toxic to these organisms, but does prevent them from reproducing and posing a health risk to humans.
7. Studies indicate that calcium propionate is one of the safest food additives used by the food industry.
8. Fed a diet containing nearly 4% calcium propionate for a year showed no ill effects. As a result, the U.S.Food and Drug Administration has placed no limitations on its use in foods.
Package: 20kg/bag,25kg/paper bag
Transportation and storage: Kept in tightly closed containers, it should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse .Kept away from moisture and hot.
Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.