Bailin Group Co., Ltd. independently develops and produces building materials additives (calcium lignosulfonate, sodium lignosulfonate, etc.), all the products are sold to the domestic and overseas markets.Here,China Lignin manufacturer introduces the Precautions and application of calcium lignosulfonate.
Calcium lignosulfonate is a multi-component polymer anionic surfactant. Its appearance is light yellow to dark brown powder with a slight aromatic odor. The molecular weight is generally between 800 and 10,000. Strong dispersibility, adhesion and chelating properties. Usually comes from the cooking waste liquid of acid pulping (or called sulfite pulping), which is made by spray drying. Can contain up to 30% reducing sugars. It is soluble in water, but insoluble in any common organic solvents. The pH value of its 1% aqueous solution is about 4-6.
A. When using Calcium lignosulfonate water-reducing agent, strictly control the dosage, the less the effect is not significant, the more affects the strength.
B. In steam-curing concrete, please confirm the dosage through experiments.
C. The calcium lignosulfonate water-reducing agent is not suitable for cement with gypsum as the setting regulator.
Application range of calcium lignosulfonate:
1. Used as a concrete water reducer: 0.25-0.3% of the cement content can reduce water consumption by more than 10-14, improve the workability of concrete, and improve the quality of the project.
Used in summer, it can suppress the slump loss, generally used in combination with water reducing agent
2. Used as a mineral binder: smelting industry, mixed with calcium lignosulfonate and mineral powder to make mineral powder ball, after drying Putting in the kiln can greatly increase the smelting recovery rate.
3. Refractory materials: When making refractory bricks and tiles, using calcium lignosulfonate as a dispersant and adhesive can significantly improve the operating performance and have good effects such as water reduction, enhancement, and prevention of cracks.
4. Ceramics: Calcium lignosulfonate is used in ceramic products, which can reduce the carbon content to increase the green strength, reduce the amount of plastic clay, the fluidity of the slurry is good, and the yield is increased by 70-90%, and the sintering speed is reduced from 70 minutes to 40 minutes .
5. Used as a feed binder, it can improve the preference of livestock and poultry, with good particle strength, reduce the amount of fine powder in the feed, reduce the powder return rate, and reduce the cost.
The loss of mold is reduced, the production capacity is increased by 10-20%, and the allowable amount of feed in the United States and Canada is 4.0%.
6. Others: Calcium lignosulfonate can also be used in refining auxiliary, casting, pesticide wettable powder processing, briquette pressing, mining, beneficiation agent, road, soil, dust control, tanning and leather filler, Carbon black granulation and other aspects.