Naphthalene series superplasticizer is a non-air-entraining superplasticizer synthesized by chemical industry. The chemical name is naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde condensate, which has a strong dispersing effect on cement particles.
Naphthalene series superplasticizer
For the preparation of large-fluid concrete, cast-in-place concrete and prefabricated components with early strength and high strength requirements, have a good use effect, can comprehensively improve and improve various properties of concrete, and are widely used in highways, bridges, dams, and ports Wharf, tunnel, electric power, water conservancy and industrial and civil construction projects, steam curing and natural curing prefabricated components, etc.
On the market, the content of sodium sulfate is divided into high-concentration and low-concentration.
The following are indicators of low concentration:
1. Main technical indicators:
1. Appearance: powder brown yellow powder, liquid brown viscous liquid.
2. Solid content: powder ≥94%, liquid ≥40%
3. The fluidity of the pure pulp is ≥230mm.
4. Sodium sulfate content ≤10.
5. Chloride ion content ≤0.5%.
2. Performance characteristics:
1. When the concrete strength and slump are basically the same, the amount of cement can be reduced by 10-25%.
2. When the water-cement ratio remains unchanged, the initial slump of the concrete is increased by more than 10cm, and the water reduction rate can reach 15-25%.
3. It has significant early strength and strengthening effect on concrete, and its strength increase range is 20-60%.
4. Improve the workability of concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
5. Good adaptability to various cements and good compatibility with other types of concrete admixtures.
6. Especially suitable for use in the following concrete projects: fluid concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, natural-curing precast concrete, steel and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength ultra-high-strength concrete .
7. The slump loss of concrete is large over time, and the slump loss in half an hour is nearly 40%.
3. Range of dosage:
Powder: 0.75-1.5%; Liquid: 1.5-2.5%
Four, matters needing attention:
1. When using porous aggregate, it is advisable to add water and stir first, and then add water reducing agent.
2. When the slump is large, the vibrating time should not be too long to prevent bleeding and stratification.
Naphthalene series superplasticizers can be divided into high-concentration products (Na2SO4 content <3%), medium-concentration products (Na2SO4 content 3%-10%) and low-concentration products (Na2SO4) according to the level of Na2SO4 content in their products. Content>10%). Most naphthalene-based superplasticizer synthesis plants have the ability to control the content of Na2SO4 below 3%, and some advanced companies can even control it below 0.4%.
Naphthalene-based water-reducing agent is the most widely produced and most widely used high-efficiency water-reducing agent in my country (accounting for more than 70% of the amount of water-reducing agent). China,Bailin Group Co.,Ltd is one of the largest construction chemicals supplier and exporter,Naphthalene series superplasticizer (SNF) is the key product . It is characterized by a high water-reducing rate (15%-25%) and no air-entrainment. , Has little effect on setting time, has relatively good adaptability to cement, can be used in combination with various other additives, and the price is relatively cheap. Naphthalene-based water-reducing agents are often used to formulate high-fluidity, high-strength, and high-performance concrete. The slump loss of concrete mixed with naphthalene-based water-reducing agent is faster. In addition, the adaptability of naphthalene-based water-reducing agents to certain cements needs to be improved.