It usually takes 1 to 2 hours for the Active Dry Yeast to bake the dough, but the specific fermentation time is still related to the temperature. The higher the temperature, the faster the fermentation time of the dough will be. Generally in summer, the temperature is relatively high. Put the kneaded dough at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours to make the dough. In winter, it takes 2 to 4 hours to make the dough.
In winter, in order to reduce the time for raising the dough, warm water below 40°C is usually used to knead the dough, so that the dough will accelerate the fermentation. Note that the activity range of yeast is generally around 35°C. If you use warm water over 40°C, it may scald the yeast and cause fermentation failure.
If the temperature of the dough can reach between 25-35 degrees, add 0.5% yeast powder, plus some water, then just leave it for about 20 minutes, the dough will be ready, but if you have time , The effect is better if it can be posted for 30 minutes.
1. The second fermentation is very important. After the dough is kneaded and formed, it can be put on the steamer and fermented again for a while. The secondary fermentation has a great effect on the softness of the finished product.
2, the degree of cold water pot. After the buns are kneaded. Because the cold steamed buns suddenly encounter heat, it is easy to make the steamed buns unable to rise. The correct method should be to add cold water to the pot, then put the steamed buns, and then heat up to make the steamed buns evenly heated, soft and delicious.
3. Don't rush to uncover the lid of the pot when you are done. Many people look at the effect very well when the steamed buns are steaming, but they change as soon as the lid is uncovered. This is because the steamed buns suddenly become cold, causing them to shrink. Therefore, the correct way is to simmer the steamed buns in the pot for a few more minutes after steaming.
Why the Active Dry Yeast does not work during the baking ?
Yeast powder is the material used to make dough and is rich in nutrients. Many people will encounter some problems in the process of distributing face-to-face. So why the yeast powder does not work during baking?
1. Due to the cold weather, the time may not be long enough;
2. Will it be fake to buy dry yeast;
3. Do not use water with too high temperature to make dry yeast;
4. Too little dry yeast and too much dough will take longer;
The price and purchase of Yeast powder
If you are a housewife, because you need to use it often, you usually know where to sell it, mainly because some office workers are resting at home and want to live some flour, but they may not find a place. The places where yeast powder is sold are generally large supermarkets, small community stores or vegetable markets. Vegetable markets generally sell fewer varieties and lower prices. Large supermarkets sell more types for people to choose from. Therefore, if you want to buy it more convenient, you can go to the small shops and vegetable markets around your home. If you buy more at once, you can consider going to the supermarket.
Use some yeast powder when making dough. In this regard, many people also want to know the price of yeast powder. Yeast powder is often used in daily life, and its price varies according to different brands and sales locations. Some yeast powder brands will sell higher, and some will sell lower. Generally, the price of 100 grams used in daily life is about 10 yuan, and the consumption level will be higher in areas with high consumption levels, and the consumption level will be low. The price will be lower. Therefore, the price of yeast powder of different brands will be different
About Bailin Group:
We're a professional low sugar & high sugar Active Dry Yeast manufacturer and supplier in China with steady quality and low price.contact us if you are looking for a reliable Dry Yeast supplier.